Friday, May 9, 2014

Paris Shopping Spree

Paris Shopping Spree games There is nothing more amazing that a sunny stroll on the vintage, fashionable streets of Paris. I say there is no better time to visit Paris than today and have some late shopping sessions with Ashley.So lets hear Ashley's proposal: "Hi! My name is Ashley. I'm a tourist shopping for clothes and souvenirs in Paris and I'm in a bit of a hurry on my last day in Paris. Sadly I didn't have time to visit any of the famous fashion stores yet, nor to get souvenirs for my friends back home. Walk with me in the Galleries Lafayette looking for clothes, at the gift shop at Tour Eiffel and at the luxury shop on Champ Elysee. Lets find the hidden objects in this locations!" So, what do you say? Are you in for an adventurous shopping spree using your skills to find all the hidden objects? ...
Play: Y4




0 comments:

Post a Comment